Citizens for Milford is a volunteer, nonpartisan, grassroots organization based in Milford, Massachusetts. We are a diverse group of citizens who care about our community. Our two-fold mission is:
- To review, research, and provide objective information to the Milford public and its town officials regarding current issues of concern.
- To encourage active citizen participation by coordinating projects and events that address current issues and that seek to improve the quality of life in our community.
Citizens for Milford welcomes new members who likewise wish to maintain Milford as a great community in which to live and work. Participation in our projects and events is open to everyone in the greater Milford area.
- To learn more about our projects and events, click the PROJECTS & EVENTS tab.
- To sign up to receive email from Citizens for Milford regarding our news and events, please click here.
- To send a question or inquiry from the press to Citizens for Milford, email us at CitizensforMilford@gmail.com.
- To join us at an upcoming meeting or event, check out our calendar (at right) titled “UPCOMING EVENTS.”