The Town Meeting Study and Improvement Committee (TMSIC) will be hosting the Pre-Town Meeting Forum on Wednesday, May 15 at 7:00 p.m.in Upper Town Hall.
This event provides an opportunity for all Milford residents—not just Town Meeting members—to listen to presentations about 10 to 12 different articles on the Town Meeting warrant and to ask questions. A secondary goal of this forum is to promote a greater understanding of Town Meeting.
A sample of the articles to be discussed include the following. The complete list of articles is listed in the agenda.
- Article 11: Increase the Board of Selectmen from Three to Five Members
- Article 18: Change the Annual Town Election Date from April to November
- Article 13: Purchase Fees for the Milford Water Company
- Article 12: Health Insurance for Surviving Spouses of Town Empl0yees
- Article 15: Police Chief Services
You can find additional information in the following documents:
- Pre-Town Meeting Forum AGENDA
- Pre-Town Meeting Forum GROUND RULES
- Town Meeting WARRANT
- Pre-Town Meeting Forum FLYER